Report a Vulnerability
We make our best effort to ensure that our products are secure in order to protect the privacy of our valued customers. If you believe you have discovered a vulnerability in our products, please report it to us. Any information you provide will only be used to help resolve the vulnerabilities. This process may include contacting you for further relevant information.
However, please act responsibly during the process and note that:
- Do not attempt to access or modify any of our services, systems, products, or software without authorization.
- Do not disclose, modify, destroy, or misuse any data you may discover.
- All information given to or received from any party relating to the reported issues must remain completely confidential.
How to report a Vulnerability
If you believe you have discovered a vulnerability in our products, including devices, apps, or services, please report it to us. We welcome reports from everyone, including security researchers, clients, and customers.
To report a security or privacy vulnerability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes:
- The specific product and software/firmware version(s)
- A description of the behavior you observed and the behavior that you expected
- A step-by-step description of the operations to reproduce the issue
- Other information that is relevant or helpful to track/resolve the vulnerability
How Litetrace handles these reports
For the protection of our customers, we don’t disclose, discuss, or confirm security issues until our investigation is complete and any necessary updates are generally available.
Once we have resolved the reported issue(s), we will provide a suitable solution to all affected customers. We will treat this with the utmost priority and make the solution available as soon as it is practical to do so.